- Snake bites: Two rings or studs in your lips, one on each end of your bottom lip.
- Monroe: One stud above your top lip on either the right or left side.
- Angel Bites: Two studs above your top lip, one on the left one on the right.
- Upper Vertical Labret: A barbell through the middle of your bottom lip.
- Labret: A ring, stud, or spike under your bottom lip in the middle.
- Nose: Ring or stud through your left or right nostril.
- Septrum: A ring through your nose between the nostrils.
- Bridge: A barbell at the top of your nose, between your eyes.
- Web: A ring or barbell under your tongue.
- Vemons: Two balls or barbells through your tongue, side by side.
- Eyebrow: A barbell or ring through your eyebrow.
- Dimple: Two studs where your dimples would be if you had them.
- Spider bites: Two rings or studs in your bottom lip, side by side.
- Canine bites: Having angel bites and snake bites at the same time.
- Shark Bites: Having two sets of spider bites.
Those are the most common non-ear (I hate ears, I will not write about them) piercings. Hope this helps anyone who didn't know get a bit of knowledge. The lesson of the day, do not mix up piercing names. A friend of mine went to a piercing place, and mixed up the names. She wanted a bridge piercing and mixed the name up with the name of a genital piercing. That is not a happy story, so keep that in mind when you go to get a piercing. Do not mix up the names. She ended up getting it fixed before they did it, but that was a lucky close call. Do not take that chance, and know your knowledge. Have a good piercing filled day. From the piercing filled creature, Jayy.
Hello Hailee!
ReplyDeleteJust read your new posts. I feel very relieved now that I have my copy of the "Ultimate Piercing Guide". Although I would bet money that I won't ever really have to use it, you just never know. Nothing worse than going in with one thing in mind and coming out with something totally different. This is NOT just a haircut!!
As for MM (wow...same initials as mine, although I think that is where are similarities end), we have book about him. So, when you really feel like you are having a "transformation moment" , read the book and make sure you avoid any of his mistakes:)
I liked the quotes you posted. A nice variety of practical advice, "speak out" quotes (really like the homophobe one), and humour.
I really can't believe Marilyn Manson got married. I was pretty sure he would not be the marrying type, nor would he really uphold or believe in the institution of married as it is too conventional for him. :) Ms. Morton
Hey Ms. Morton sarry about the late reply have been very sick with a famous Canadian Cold. Glad you like the guide if you ever need it you can say you still have it. True what you said it is a big difference and a horrible thing to mix up. That's awesome you have the same initials. His birth name was actually Brian Warner. I didn't know we had any books on him, I will have to come in and see you for it for sure. I am very happy that you like my quotes. Ya I am not sure how long ago it was but he got married to Dita Von Tease. I wasn't sure if he would be the type to marry either but as long as he is happy. I can see why he married who he did though just by looks alone they have so much in common. With proof reading no worries mistakes happen LOL Writing that my computer actually told me I spelt mistakes wrong that's just to funny. Glad you like everything more posts soon to come, have a great day.
Delete~Jayy
...where the similarities end ...and institution of marriage was what I meant to say. I should really proofread before I post.
ReplyDelete