Monday, 10 December 2012

Quotes

Just a post on my favorite quotes, enjoy! ;)


  1. "I'm a very neat monster."
  2. "Tick, tick, tick, that's the sound of your heart running out."
  3. "If you believe that God makes miracles, you have to wonder if Satan has a few up his sleeve..."
  4. "The killer is an artist."
  5. "You want to hurt me? Go right ahead if it makes you feel any better. I'm an easy target. Yeah, you're right: I talk too much. I also listen too much. I could be a cold, hard cynic like you. But I don't like to hurt people's feelings. You think what you want about me, I'm not changing. I...I like me. My wife likes me. My customers like me. Because I'm the real article. What you see is what you get."
  6. "My devil danced with his demon and the fiddler's tune is far from over."
  7. "I'm a fruit loop, stuck in a Cheerios's world."
  8. "If you have haters, it means you are doing something right."
  9. "Don't judge people by their covers, most of their books are still being written."
  10. When live gets magical, live it."
  11. "He who never climbs, will never fall."
  12. "Quitting smoking is the easiest thing to do i the world, trust me I have done it a million times."
  13. "She is so fierce."
  14. "What's the T?"
  15. "They say under Chuck Norris's beard there is no chin, there is just another fist."
  16. "I'm a member of the secret British accent society."
  17. "Every saint has a future, every sinner has a past."
  18. "Split tongues have more fun."
  19. "I maybe just a crazy fan girl to you, but to him I am the one he will never forget."
  20. "You can always rinse the surface, but the stain will remain."
  21. "I am human and need to be loved, just like everybody."
  22. "Don't forgive them mother cause they know exactly what they have done."
  23. "She was as calm as a tranquilized cucumber."
  24. "The game has changed, but the players are the same."
  25. "Who am I, well that depends on who you ask."
  26. "Homophobia is gay."
  27. "I'm not gay although I wish I were to pi** off homophobes."
  28. "If my heart bled and screamed and no one herd a sound would it bring me peace if my heart just drowned."
  29. "Look like a girl, act like a lady, think like a man, work like a boss."
  30. "I love everything about you except for the fact that your not mine."
  31. "I'm not just his fan. I'm his wife."
  32. "The quickest way to double your money is to fold it on half and put it back in your pocket."
  33. "It matters not whether you win or lose; what matters is weather I win or lose."


There you go, 33 off my most favourite quotes in the world. Enjoy, comment on what you think of them.  Have a nice day from your dead pal, Jayy. Below is a pic that will make you smile. No matter what people say, or how crazy you might think they are. Never give up on your dreams.


His dream came true, don't give up on your own.



No comments:

Post a Comment