![]() |
| My chrome teeth! |
Monday, 10 December 2012
I Didn't Know I Was Marilyn Manson
I dress how I like, and I wear what makes me happy. Soon I am getting new colored contacts, "Husky Eyes". One contact is light-medium brown, the other is a very light blue. I am ordering very soon chrome teeth covers. I am buying and wearing these things because I love them so much. I am also trying to grow out my black hair to be alot longer. My skin is very very pale, and I still use virgin white foundation. I also steal my makeup ideas from magical celebrities. My friends have recently let me know I am turning into Marilyn Manson. I do not take it as a bad thing, and it does not upset me. Instead I am very happy to hear this. They gave it to me as a "warning", but I call it magical news. I know I am not Marilyn Manson and they know that. We are crazy like random, not like we belong in a nut house. They just mean I am really starting to look like him alot. I had to do a post on this, because this is happy news. I just wanted to tell the world about what "my doctors" told me, and that is I have Marilyn Manson look-alike sickness. So to all the Manson Maniacs out there I stay by you tall, be proud to be who you are, even if being who you are is like another person. So the message from Jayy today is live long and prosper. I just wanted to end at least one post like that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Princess Wedding Dresses tcuts, and can help you become successful in generating a terrific
ReplyDeleteonline profit as soon as possible. Not only are they located
in Las Vegas the entertainment capital of the world. The video then provides a
background to how the stain came to be, from the growing of the tomato plant, to his mom making him homemade spaghetti sauce, and everything in
between.
Feel free to visit my web-site: daft punk random access memories -torrent flac
5- The real truth about whenever and approaches to use each of those dumbbells and equipments to put on excellent muscle quickly.
ReplyDeleteIf you would definitely be a true beginner to figuring out to gain muscular, you will
need to begin your workouts inside the gym or health and fitness center to use
trainers and other staff to support and teach anyone setup your schooling routine.
Who is this Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer Training Software Designed For.
Feel free to visit my web blog Somanabolic Muscle Maximizer Results