Monday, 3 December 2012

Marilyn Manson is Magical

I just have to do a post on Marilyn Manson because I love him and he is magical! To me he started off the goth/metal music world. He did it before anyone else and when he did it he went all out. He did metal music, with a goth look, husky eyes (one blue, one brown), and chrome teeth covers. Parents hated him, why because they hate what they don't understand. Everyone else just went nuts, he was loved everywhere. He dressed like the same way I do. Big black tall leather boots. Black hair, and colored contacts. Then beautiful makeup, virgin white foundation with usually blue or red eye shadows. He is the Rupaul of goths. Rupaul dressed in drag when you would be hated by everyone  for doing it. Well Marilyn was like that but for the goth community. No matter how many people said horrible things. He would just keep smiling and singing. He got famous fast he was like the new Elvis. It was something different that people went crazy for. Parents would blame him for their kids dressing like "freaks". However if you watch any interview with him. Or if you saw the Family Guy episode "Saving Private Brian". Then you would know Marilyn's message is to be yourself and not let others judge you for it. To me this man is a hero. If he did not do what he had done, then the goth community might still have been the same today. Which is you might even be killed for being goth. If you have not herd Marilyn Manson's music, then go on youtube or google him. If you like metal you will love Marilyn Manson. My favourite songs are The Beautiful People, Heart-Shaped Glasses, (s)AINT, and Sweet Dreams. Listen and let me know your favourites. Until next time creatures, this is a message from Jayy saying Don't Judge Goths, and love Marilyn Manson.


For your enjoyment. 

2 comments:

  1. I didn't read your MM post yet but I thought I would try to post on your latest comment.

    We will see if this actually works. I have ordered the following magazines for the library. They are obscure but we will see if they materialize and they show up at the right place. If everything goes smoothly - you will be happy, I expect. I am sure you will be the first to read them. Perhaps when everyone who wants to read them has done so, we will just discard them into your hands :) See - doing your Writer's Craft homework pays off! :) Ms. Morton
    294.1 and 294.2
    http://www.indiemerch.com/altpress/item/17204
    http://www.indiemerch.com/altpress/item/17205

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay no worries Im just happy someone is reading my blog. :) Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much! I know that's long but I want you to know how thankful I am. I will be super super happy if they show up. If anything happens and they don't it is still the thought that counts. :) I will defiantly be the first reading them. When they come in, please hold them for me. You can let me know by commenting on a post or telling Ms. Issulana (sarry don't know the exact spelling), or just let me know :) OMG Thank you again soooooo much, I am sooooooo happy right now! If I do get to keep them every time I look at my posters, I will think of what an awesome librarian we have :) LOL that actually made me laugh reading it. It is true though, I am so glad I did my homework ;) haha Again thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    very very very much for doing this. Hope you have the best day ever (like I am having) and thank you again! :D

    ~Jayy

    ReplyDelete