Saturday, 3 November 2012
A bit about me
I am a dude of the universe, and my birth name was Hailee. My nick name, and the same name most people call me is Jayy (only Blood on the Dance Floor fans will get it). I am random, goth, vegetarian, a foodie, Halloweeian (read my last entry), and myself. My favorite bands are Falling in Reverse, Blood on the Dance Floor, Motionless in White (who I get to meet in person later this month), Black Veil Brides, and My Chemical Romance. My favorite TV show is Dexter, and my favorite movie is The Human Centipede. I love Ronnie Radke, Zach Galifianakis, and Josh Balz. I play the game Catherine for PS3 alot, I also watch Kids in the Hall alot. I love Halloween, movies, music, hanging with friends, and body modification (piercings and tattoos). I have five facial piercings (snake bites, an upper vertical labret, a nose stud, and a nose ring), I am also getting my bridge (top of my nose, between my eyes) pierced in May. I am a foodie, so I love food, I love trying new foods, I love judging foods, and I love cooking food. I have had tried many different types of foods but my three favorites are sushi, pasta, and Chinese. I do live in Ottawa, but I am a Toronto girl, and always will be. I love big cities, I want to move to New York when I'm older. I love musicals and Donald Trump,New York will be perfect. I also love art, I hope to be the next Tim Burton. The rest of my posts will all be on Halloween, or tattoos, or just random awesome stuff. However, I thought I would do a post for the readers to know a bit about me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment