Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Music the best of it

I love music, it is a big part of my life so this post will be on my favourite bands. I know this is not exactly about Halloween but all these bands love Halloween or have Halloween tattoos so that counts. My favourite bands are Falling In Reverse, Blood on the Dance Floor, Motionless in White, Black Veil Brides, and My Chemical Romance. For this post I am also going to say my favourites for each band. For Falling in Reverse my favourite member is Ronnie (not Ron), and my favourite song is Caught Like a Fly. For Blood on the Dance Floor my favourite member is Dahvie (even though my nick name is Jayy and I have my eyebrows shaped like his). My favourite songs are It's on like Donky Kong, IDGAF, Candyland, and I <3 Hello Kitty. Do not listen to those songs if you have not heard their music before. I warn anyone reading this their music is not appropriate for non-mature people, and you can't say I didn't warn you. For Motionless in White I love all the members, Balz, Ghost, Angelo, Ricky, Chris, and Ryan, but if I had to pick one I would choose Balz. My favourite song is puppets. Also because I am on the topic I will talk about it. This month on the 24th, me and my best friend Tala get to drive to Montreal and not only see them live in concert but we get to meet the entire band in person! My mom bought us VIP tickets, and it will be the best day of my life! For Black Veil Brides my favourite member is Jinxx, and my favourite song is Saviour. We (Tala and me) get to go to Toronto in January and see them in concert and meet them, I love VIP tickets! For My Chemical Romance (was a fan since they started), my favorite song is These Last Words. I don't know if they count as a member but if they do my favourite member is Frerard (the cute couple Fred and Gerard). Comment your favourite bands, or if you like any of the ones I do. I want to know if there are any other Monsters around or anyone with Vanity insanity, Blood on the Dance Floor references. How about Ronnie Radke fan girls, I know two already. Let me know, and I will read and reply to every comment I get. Until next time, good bye any magical people reading this. Have a great day, from this dude Jayy.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Hailee!
    Read all your posts and I can see you have a great deal of passion. Passion is great because it really fuels a person. No matter how bad a day it is, if you are passionate about something/someone, you always have a "go to".

    I like what you said about the "New Norm". Being normal will eventually become out of style and normal people will be outnumbered. I guess it all depends on the definition of normal, but I can imagine that we might try to celebrate individuality a bit more and try not to make a big deal about it.

    Interesting bands. It isn't what I listen to but I am sure that does not surprise you. I have two tattoes and will stop there. I have watched friends keep getting them, almost like an addiction:)
    Goth is so interesting. I am pretty sure I would love to hang out with a Hippy Goth! I couldn't believe there are so many types. A community of Goths!

    Hallowe'enian is creative. I am glad you tried to define it for me. I love food too! Isn't it wonderful to taste new dishes or make new ones that actually look and taste scrumptious. I live for food. I am going to the Wine and Food show this weekend where you can taste everything. I love trying new things.

    One day I hope you travel around various areas in the world, if just to taste the food. Nothing tastes better than local food while you travel. It is truly heavenly.

    Keep posting. I went on a week ago or so and you had not posted at all so you are coming along. Just make sure to keep it up. Might go and listen to Savior later, just to see why you love it. Over and out, Ms. Morton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ms.Morton. Thank you so much for reading my posts and also commenting. Also yes I do have lots of passion thank you for noticing. Yes that is true soon there will be no such thing as “normal”, we will all just be people. With music no worries we all listen to something different. That is awesome that you have tattoos, I love them! I know how they feel, piercings are the same way, an addiction. I have five facial piercings, I am getting ear gauges over Christmas break, then three more facial piercings in May, and starting a full sleeve tattoo in march. Thank you very much I love being goth and yes it is very interesting. I am glad you liked our religion it took forever to make. I’m glad there are others that love food just as much as I do! I love to cook, bake, and try new foods all the time. How was it I wanted to go but it was downtown to far of a drive for me, at least on a busy rush hour kind of day. I want to do that when I retire. Buy a big RV and just drive everywhere just to taste different foods. The random part of me wants to have things that make no sense. Like they have square watermelons in Japan, but it is $1000 Canadian to buy just one of them. I want to try one. I also want to have American style food in China just to see how they do it, and how it tastes. I am posting lots, thank you for reading. Yes I was sick for a bit, and fell behind but I am all caught up now. Did you listen to Savior? It always relaxes me, it is a nice song and one of my most favorite songs of all times. My very most favorite song, that you might also like is Riverboat Fantasy by David Wilcox. No matter what mood I am in his music can always cheer me up. I hope you have a good day, thank you again for letting me know what you think. Birth name Hailee, blood name Jayy saying good-bye for now.

      Delete