Thursday, 22 November 2012

I'm almost done with ideas

I am almost out of ideas for Halloween posts. The rest of my posts might not be on Halloween, or Halloween related. I am sarry to any readers that liked my theme but my brain cannot make anymore Halloween posts. The rest of the posts will be on random awesome stuff, body modification, amazing movies, and stuff like that. I have no other choice, I am out of ideas. If anyone has any Halloween (or any post) ideas, comment and let me know. I will most likely do a post on your idea, if not send you a reason why. I know this does not make alot of sense, but that is my life in a nutshell, nothing makes any sense. So this is a post about my posts saying my future posts will not be like my past posts. This is Jayy saying, the theme is different even though I don't know how to change the blog name. So just pretends it says something like "Random about Nothing". Bye for now creatures and monsters.

No comments:

Post a Comment