- A hot tub full of KFC gravy.
- Gilbert Gottfried's voice.
- A solid gold toilet.
- Ashley Purdy's sexy chicken legs.
- A group of people to play the music from "The People's Court" every time I walk in a room.
- A pie with a mushdash.
- The game "Society" from the movie "Gamer".
- Al Gore to run around screaming "I'm cereal".
- George Bush banned broccoli from the white house, and anyone who had it was treated as if they had a gun with them. I love the passion in that.
- There are five levels of fat, 1. Fat, 2. Healthy, 3. Big, 4. Fluffy, 5. Dam!
- "Life is really hard when you have no eyebrows, people don't know what's wrong."-John Pinette
- Someone to run in a church, and scream "praise jebus".
- Bring a watermelon (that is filled with lit fire crackers) into an airport and leave it on a table.
- Having John Candy live with you just so he can quote movie lines from "Planes, Trains, and Automobiles" whenever you want.
This is Jayy saying above are some of the things I love! ^^ <3
No comments:
Post a Comment