Monday, 12 November 2012

Don't Avoid Halloween

Lots of people love Halloween, others like it, and some people think it's ok. It does not matter how you feel about it, don't skip over it. Halloween is a great holiday for everyone, especially the kids. Children look forward to the garbage bags full of candy they get each year. Soon as they are done trick or treating they eats lots, then for months later they have small snacks, and treats in their lunch bag. Do not take this away from them. Adults that like Halloween might like it because of the costumes, the fun, the frights, or just leftover candy. However 99% of kids love it because of the candy most of all. If you don't like the holiday, fine I really don't care, but don't take it away from the kids. Okay I understand how it can be so hard to go to the door to give a kid a candy bar, wow such a pain (sad people in this world). However it is next to no trouble to lay out a bowl or box with candy and a sign (even a sticky note) that says "take one". I don't care what you have going on, nobody has a excuse good enough for not giving out candy on Halloween night. I know that this post was short, but I got straight to the point. Until next time any monsters, creatures, or wild ones. This is Jayy saying help keep little dudes happy, give out goodies on Halloween night.

No comments:

Post a Comment