Friday, 23 November 2012
MOTIONLESS IN WHITE TOMORROW BABY!
Hey let me start by saying I published "Warning Might Ruin Childhood" because I was almost done and wanted to post that. Then I didn't talk about tomorrow because I didn't want the post to be to long, and this way I get to start a new post. Well my creatures, tomorrow is the big day, the day I have been waiting a month and a half for. Tomorrow not only do I get to see Motionless In White live in concert, but I get to meet them in person! I got the e-mail yesterday with the times, and my mom booked the hotel. Tomorrow I will get up grab my bag, get in the car, and go and pickup my best friend. Then we will sit in the car (trying not to scream), and listen to music as we drive to Montreal. When we arrive we check into the hotel, and do each other's make up. I am doing her makeup like Angelo, and she is doing mine like Balz. After that we will drive for ten minutes, and be dropped off. We pick up our tickets and VIP passes, then we will be lead to the merch table. After buying sexy merch, and picking up our VIP packages, we get to go and meet Motionless In White! It will be the best day of our entire lives! We get to talk to them, and get a professional photo with them (I'm framing mine), them we get to go and see them live! It will be them and then five other bands. I am so excited! I will be super tired on sunday, so my next post might not be until monday but I will still post on how magical it was. That's all for now creatures, bye-bye, Jayy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment