Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Hair for Halloween

ANDY ^^

ANDY ^^
JAYY ------------------------->


This post is on how to do your hair on Halloween. Let's start by color, if you want your hair an awesome color for Halloween but you don't want it to stay for good use Manic Panic mini dyes. Go to a place that sells Manic Panic hair dye and buy the ones in the toothpaste sized bottles. These will get completely out of your hair in one wash. They are about $5 a bottle, come in many different colors and  work amazing. If you want good quality when it's in your hair, but you want it to wash out fast when your done use Manic Panic. For style you can always do wigs, easy 1-2-3 step. 1. Buy wig, 2. Open pack, 3. Put wig on. You can do things that are so basic I am not going to explain. I love to do Jayy Von Monroe hair and Andy Biersack hair. To do your hair like Jayy Von Monroe you need medium length and thick hair. First clean your hair by shampooing and conditioning it. Next add in something to keep the frizz down, I use frizz-ease by John Freada. Blow dry your hair straight, then when dry use a straightener to it. Pull your bangs to the side out of the way, use a clip if needed. Take hair gel, or hair gum, and pull the rest of your hair up using your hands. Pull the way you want it to look, if you want the photo. Flatten some and pull up, keep side by side. Take the front hair and pull out in different directions. Pull the other side to the opposite directions, then take the front hair and pull down but pull it to stand out. The bangs are easy just pull down the side of your face. Now you have Jayy's hair, easy. For Andy Biersack's hair it is a bit more work. You cannot do this style without long, very thick hair. First of all do the usual steps, by cleaning it and putting in frizz-ease. Then you have to straighten all the hair. You can pick whatever you like but for big I do it on my left side. So for your left (and the back) side just leave straight and hanging. You can poof it out a bit, but if you have thick hair you will not have to it will have a poof already. Leave that alone now to work on the left side. First brush out the tangles. Then take your regular brush and brush the inside of your hair up. Use hair spray to make it stay. Now use a 360 degree brush to curl out your hair go inside out and brush from your head to the bottom. Next add volumizer  to make your hair bigger. Then all you have to do is add in hair gum to spike a few top pieces. Add tons of hair spay under and on top to keep it stay. Those are how to do some magical hair styles for Halloween, or if you want everyday. Good bye my creatures, thank you for reading. I can't wait to see more comments. Sarry I have not posted have been very busy. Thanks to "Hurricane Sandy", my package is going to be late coming in and will not be here until next week. The concert is on Saturday. That package has our VIP passes in it! So if I cannot find out what is gonna happen, from the MIW merch staff, we might not get to meet MIW! Right now they are getting all the VIPs on a list so then when we go our names will be on a list that says they are VIP. So I hope everything works out. I will stay posted, including on Sunday I will post about how sexy and magical the day before was. Stay classy San Diego, and listen to the song Afternoon Delight (I got it stuck in my head). This is another post from this monster, Jayy.















No comments:

Post a Comment