Friday, 23 November 2012
AP-Where to Buy?
I need the new issue of Alternative Press, it's issue #294 and I will die if I do not get a copy. Chapters does not get it in on time. They get it in like three weeks late, then by the time I find out they are sold out. Does anyone know where to get rock magazines like AP, Rock Sound, Kerrang or Hammer, where they get them in on time. I need a store, if anyone knows please tell me. I would just subscribe to the magazines but they are in England so I am not paying customs every month, five times a month. This is not a post, it is asking for help. So if anyone knows anything that might help me out (not ebay), comment and let me know. Thank you everyone, Jayy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment