Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Black and Orange are Not the Only Halloween Colors

Something that grinds my gears, is people that say black and orange are the only Halloween colors. Nope! That is all wrong, you can say that black and orange are Halloween's main colors, but they are not the only colors. The reason black and orange are a part or Halloween is because pumpkins are orange and they are a big part of the holiday. Then Halloween is alot about scaring people, black means darkness, and the holiday is celebrated at night. Black is used to cause more fear, and hide the frights that might be hiding. If you think about it red is used alot more then orange. Red fake blood, red on the plastic human body parts, red on the "bloody" rubber knifes, red capes for the vampires (real vampires not twilight, vampires die if they go into sunlight, they do not sparkle). Then when I think orange there are pumpkins, and sometimes orange on witch dresses. I do not see how people can call orange one of the only colors of Halloween. When you think about it almost any color is used. Purple is another one of the big ones. I am not saying that orange is not a big part of Halloween, I am just saying it is not the only part. This is most likely my shortest post yet, but I had to make a post on this just because it is important to me. This is Jayy saying, don't take one look at Halloween and think that you know everything about it. Do your research, look around, and think next time you go to say something. "Open your mind, before your mouth" -Chris Motionless.

No comments:

Post a Comment