Friday, 2 November 2012

Halloween is in the Air

Today is October, 30, 2012, tomorrow is Halloween my favourite day of the year. I go around town to see pumpkins on people's door steps, decorations on people's houses, and the smell of candy in the air. Tomorrow night little dudes will be dressed up in costumes, going door to door saying the famous words "trick or treat", and be given candy. Adults will have smiles on their faces on "how cute their costumes are", or have smiles because "they scared that kid good". I love everything about Halloween, the date, the colors, the costumes. I have always loved Halloween, even when I was little. I always loved it for reasons others did not. Even as a little dude it was never about the candy. I loved it as a kid for the costumes, the haunted houses, human butcher shops, and scary masks. I like getting scared, I think it is a fun thrill. Now I love it because of the history behind it, and what it means. Me and my best friend in the universe, Hayley made up a religion for our love of the holiday, it is called Halloweeian (I will post a blog on our religion later). To any fans, no matter how much you like the holiday, HAPPY HALLOWEEN TOMORROW! I hope to see lots of awesome costumes tomorrow night at our door asking for candy. Only on Halloween night is it okay for small children to ask complete strangers for free candy, let that run in your mind for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment