Thursday, 15 November 2012
Gilbert Gottfried
Something alot of my friends know about me is I love Gilbert Gottfried. He is one of my favourite comedians it goes John Pinette, Zach Galifianakis Lewis Black, then Gilbert Gottfried. Also one of my most favourite actors, it goes John Candy, Zach Galifianakis, then Gilbert Gottfried. I thought even though he has nothing to do with Halloween, he is still amazing enough to write about. I love his jokes, his looks, his acting, his face, his style, and my favourite his magical voice. If I worked for him, I would get him to fire me, just so I could hear his voice yelling. Most people take years to make their voices do neat things, but he was lucky enough to be born with it! I envy that man, when my cartoon tv show gets picked up, he is the very first person I am going to call. If you go on Youtube you can hear and see many videos of him telling jokes or doing funny stuff. There is one video that me and my friends are in love with and it is Gilbert Gottfried reading "Fifty Shades of Grey" (18+ book-do not read or watch the video if you are under the age of 18). It is the most beautiful thing ever made! It is the type of thing where you can watch it a million times, and every time it is just as funny as the first. Gilbert Gottfried should get every award that exits just for being so awesome. If you do not know who this man is, I am not going to say "you should look him up". No, you have to your life needs Gilbert Gottfried in it if it doesn't have him already. This is Jayy's message of the day, love Gilbert Gottfried! Until next time, have a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment