Thursday, 15 November 2012
Keep Your Insanity
I just had the most crazy lunch of my life, and it was the funniest! I love my life, and my friends. I am super random, and crazy. This is how you know who your true friends are, by being yourself. I ran with my best friend, to meet my other best friend at a gym. We ate, then ran to a grocery store to buy cake. We then walked back to the school, while eating cheese cake. All this happened in one hour, and fifteen minutes. I feel like if I can give only one lesson of life, it would be always be yourself. I have not had that much fun in a very long time, and it is all because I am crazy. That's it that's my entire lie story. My best memories are because of it, and my best lunch is because of it. No matter who you are, what your personality is like, how you act, or how you dress, never stop being yourself. I am the most, random, crazy, insane, freaky, loud nutball this universe has to offer, and I still have the best friends anyone could ask for. If I can have a perfect life, anyone can. So never give up, never give in, and always believe in yourself. In addition, whenever some "mean person" (I want to call them something else, but this blog is for school) says something bad about you, either say "Haters make me famous". Or sing the song Saviour by Black Veil Brides, or Champion by Rupaul. Whatever you chose to do, remember it might not seem like it, but I promise it will get better. So little demons of the night, stay strong, fight the power, use the sayings "I find that offensive" and "sweet zombie jesus" and have a wonderful magical long living life. This is Jayy, saying bye-bye for now my demons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment