Tuesday, 20 November 2012

Be Careful with Nose Studs

Nose studs, they look amazing, dont hurt to get done, and do not cost alot of money, but be careful with them. I sleep like the dead, except sometimes (very rare), I might wake up once in the middle of the night. I woke up last night in tons of pain, I sat up took some advil and went to the washroom, so I had light. I looked in the mirror to see blood all over my face. It was all over my nose, all over my cheek, and a bit on my lips. I next noticed my nose stud was tangled in my hair, and not at all in my nose. I took out the stud and layed it on the counter. After washing all the blood off my face, I then cleaned my stud. It hurt more then when I got it pierced, but I had to put it back in (I didn't want it growing over). I took a deep breath and shoved my stud back in through my nostril. It hurt alot, but was wroth it. The little time it was out, the hole already started to close in. I found out the reason I got my nose stud out, is I forgot to do the "famous" trick that night. It's only needed if you move alot in your sleep or have long hair. The trick is at the bottom of your nose stud bar (inside your nose) put a piece of band aid on the very end. This way it will not fall out, or stab you in your sleep. My whole point for this post is piercings might be fun to get, but be careful with them. They hurt alot to re-pierce to do it once but do it right. Clean it, and follow the proper steps. This is Jayy saying don't be a idiot even when your tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment