Friday, 2 November 2012

Halloween Today

It is Halloween, hooray! I am at school, and I have already saw many awesome costumes. Such as a slender man, a chiobot, a zombie Jesus, and my personal favourite a girl dressed as the perfect Jayy Von from Blood on the Dance Floor. It will be such a very fun day, I am so very excited. I am dressed as Sally from the Nightmare Before Christmas. I also have on random Falling in Reverse temporary tattoos. Why, you may ask? Because Falling in Reverse is the best band in the universe, that's why. I am going to have a very fun day I love this feeling, the feeling of everyone celebrating Halloween on the same day. I have on a very cheaply made red sally wig, a sally dress, ware wolf boots, stitches all over me, and my magical tattoos. The costumes I saw were just in the morning, I am sure that I will see many more awesome costumes later today, and tonight. Our school's librarian came into our classroom with a very creative costume on. She had blue hair and blood all over her, then she had a headband on that made her look like she had been sapped with a book in the head. It was very neat, and looked very realistic. This is all for my blog today tomorrow I will post more on what the night was like, Happy Halloween to all my readers!

No comments:

Post a Comment