Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Motionless in White is Magical

This is a post for any creatures out there, I am going to talk about Motionless in White. Who they are, why I love them, what type of music they make, everything. Let me start by saying the metal/screamo band Motionless in White has six members: Chris, Ryan, Ghost, Balz, Ricky, and Angelo. They are all male, all goth, and all from Pennsylvania. Chris Motionless is the lead singer and he loves Halloween just as much as me. He has 10 31 tattooed on his thumbs marking the date of Halloween, a coffin and pumpkins tattooed on his neck, and the word Halloween tattooed on his hand covered in spiders and webs. An amazing band, with great music, that's goth, and loves Halloween. I feel like I'm in a dream universe. Different members of the band have different body modifications (including Chris who draws on his eyebrows better then most girls). However Chris also has the most piercings then anyone else in the band. I bring this up because we have the same ones, two snake bites, an upper vertical labret, and ear gauges. Snake bites are two studs or rings (we both have rings) that are pierced into your lip, one on each side of you bottom lip. An upper vertical labret is between your snake bites. It is a barbell that is pierced in the middle of your bottom lip, right up through the lip. Ear gauges are like really wide ear piercings. They are large holes in your ear lobes, depending on the type of jewelry you use you might be able to see through them. I do not have mine yet but I will have mine done during Christmas break. Motionless in white is music that is not for everyone, but if you never herd their music, or saw their look I would start with music videos. Try Ghost in the Mirror, Puppets, Creatures, immaculate misconception or Abigail. I love their music for many reasons. I love goth style, and screamo music. I love how they tell people to not care about what others think of them. I love how they defend themselves. Look at the video immaculate misconception, people are screaming at them how "god hates them", "they are freaks", and one man even spits black ink on Chris. When they are being yelled at they just keep walking and ignoring them. Then when he gets spit on Chris screams "What the f***", and kicks the man to the ground. They did nothing wrong then they still get treated like crap so he defended himself, the band, and all creatures everywhere. I love the message they give, which is don't let people push you around. I think anyone that has depression, or has a hard time in life should listen to Motionless in White. They will really help give you a new attitude on life. If you are a fan, and live in Canada they will be in Monteral next saturday, and Toronto next sunday. VIP tickets are sold out for Toronto, but you can still go to the concert and have fun. There are not alot of VIP tickets left for Monteral, so if you want to meet Chris, Ryan, Ghost, Balz, Ricky, and Angelo in person get your tickets soon. I know I got mine! So if you are a new creature, a creature from the start, or just thinking about becoming a creature go to http://miwofficial.com for your tickets. Or go to http://motionlessinwhite.net/infamous for merch, music videos, and more info on the band. New, old, born, or begining creatures to all of you have a killer day*, sleep like the dead, cry blood, and untill next time this is Jayy saying bye.

*killer day-have a great day, Sleep like the dead-don't wake up until morning (waking up a million times sucks), Cry blood-something my friends say that I started, it means your super happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment