Saturday, 3 November 2012
The day after, how was Halloween
This was only my second Halloween in Ottawa, and I could not believe how boring it was. Nobody came around trick or treating. Most of the houses had there lights off, telling the children they do not want to give out candy or chips (sometimes pop). Then we waited for the kids to come, nobody came so we put 100 bags of chips in a box outside and put up a sign that "please take one". Somebody came to our house (within the hour of putting the box out), and took the entire box. I couldn't believe it, what happened to people having respect for the holiday. I believe in things that most people would not agree with. Such as, don't blow out a candle's pumpkin before it's November first or it's bad luck. However, even if you believe in that or not I think most people would agree with me that taking all the candy is very rude. I am not saying all of Ottawa is that, just one person is not being respectful to Halloween. That's all I am going to say for today my next entry will be on the religion Halloweeian.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment