WARNING THE FOLLOWING IS ABOUT MOVIES THAT ARE NOT FOR EVERYONE! READ AT YOUR OWN CHOICE, BUT YOU CANNOT SAY YOU WERE NOT WARNED!
As you can possibly guess, I love horror movies. Name it, I saw it. I watched Freddy Kruger (Nightmare on Elem Street), when I was three years old. My two favourite horror movies of all times are Feed, and The Human Centipede-First Sequence. Feed is about a man who is a cop that is trying to catch a serial killer who kills women by feeding them. He gets them to come live with him, then he feeds them until their body cannot handle anymore weight and dies. The Human Centipede-First Sequence is about a doctor who's dream is to sew three people together mouth to anus. The Human Centipede 2 is about a man named Militon who wants to do the same thing the doctor did in the "movie" (it's a movie within a movie). However instead of pain killers, goze, needles, and, scapulas. Militon has duct tape, staples, a hammer, and a baseball bat. I like more gory horror movies then story lines. Some others I like are Rubber, Midnight Meat Train, No Man's Land-Rise of Reeker, and Saw. I love all nine of the Saw movies! John Kramer, Billy, Amanda, Jill, Dr. Groden, and Detective Hoffman, all magical! The first Saw is my favourite of the collection because it is a classic. I am not big on story lines, but I really do love the classics. Call me old-fashioned, but I really hate it when they
re-make a perfect classic horror move! If you like older horror movies (not scary, but awesome) watch Dr. Giggles, Basket Case, It, Trail of the Screaming Forehead, and Killer Klowns from Outer Space (type-o on purpose). I don't want to go on and on so that's all I will say. If you have a favourite, saw my favourites, like a citron type, or think there's one I should see, comment and let me know. Have a killer day little demons, this is Jayy saying bye bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment