Tuesday, 13 November 2012

Jayy's to-do List

This is the best thing, that was ever made, by anyone, anywhere, ever! Some people's bucket list have things like "learn a new language", or "go sky diving", not me. Below, that is my bucket list. Until I do everything on that list at least once I cannot die happy. This to do list explains my entire life to anyone that knows me,  and to anyone who doesn't it tells them exactly who I am. This list is the reason that I am alive right now. I don't know if this counts as a post or not, but I don't care. The universe had to see this, right now today, at this very second. To anyone that sees this pic, your welcome. This is Jayy saying bye for now my readers.




4 comments:

  1. I find this funny! I love your humour and your ability to be yourself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right, I love it and died when I read it. Also thank you very much! :)

      -Jayy

      Delete
  2. I think this list is great. I especially like the first task. I might try that at home for when the kids come home at Christmas...just sit down at the table and start eating out of the mayo jar. Too funny! Ms. Morton

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same I want to try everything haha. Yes that would be amazing, let me know what they say. :)

      -Jayy

      Delete